everyone wants a "painless" way to learn chemistry, there's...
Guide to Learning Basic Chemistry, 4th
by Joey Hajda DVM MEd
and Lisa Hajda MEd
- If you are a homeschooler interested in learning more about the Friendly
Chemistry curriculum, click here.
- If you are
a private or public school teacher and would like to find out more about Friendly Chemistry, click here.
- If you are just someone looking for a stress-free means of learning basic chemistry, click here!
- Find us on facebook! Check often for updates and discounts on purchases! A giveaway is coming very soon!
- If you are a 4th edition user (purchased prior to June 1, 2012) and feel you have found mistakes in the answer key, please contact us by email for assistance. We will help remedy the situation.
- Click here to log in to your online chemistry course.